There is a person that God wants me to be and then there is the person that I am. Success is a daily journey towards what God wants. Hopefully neither of these people are the same as the person I was yesterday. Only God remains the same yesterday, today and forever because he is perfect. Because we aren’t perfect he asks us to daily check ourselves. Listen to our critics, not just our friends. We don’t have to tailor our lives to the ideals of others, but we have to learn to love others and so we must value what they say. Today I learnt Humility and the courage to admit my flawed humanity.
- Meet the Author.
- A long War
- 20 Signs that you are succeeding.
- Commit your life to doing the right things.
- Design Your Life
- What’s in your Eye?
- The distortion of the Foundation of Science.
- My trip to Sacramento, CA 6/6-6/9
- Racism should not be acceptable even for Blacks!!
- Tribute to Maya
- Protected: The theory of Attraction
- Keep your end of the Deal
- What is wrong in my Life
- The Power of Prayer.
- Today I learnt Humility and the courage to admit my flawed humanity.
- Sean Hyman’s ‘The Biblical Money Code’
- Bring Back our Girls
- Everyone has their audience
- Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his girlfriend that he doesn’t want her to bring black people to his games or post pictures with black people on Instagram.
ADD TO GUEST LIST
Follow me on Twitter